Tuesday, February 03, 2004

The Night (and morning) After

Next time we'll get to some Twins stuff (like the stadium issue) but for now, politics rules the post.

Well my man Dean didn't do so well on Tuesday did he? He said he was going to campaign in other states so we'll see what happens. I really hope he pulls off a miracle. So Edwards took South Carolina which was a bit expected, but Clark eaked out Oklahoma which I was not expecting. I was hoping for 2 Edwards wins because he is my second choice candidate. I don't think I can ever get excited around Kerry.

I am going to personally go down to Iowa and berate every single person I find there if Kerry loses to Bush. Why would they think a bore like him could get elected president? Also, he tends to lie. His opponents say "Senator you said..." and then Kerry responds with "I didn't say that." But looking back, he did say it, word for word. This has happened 4 or 5 times. It's a bit disconcerting. I really believe Kerry is nothing but a political bellweather, blowing whichever way the winds swing. I mean I don't think he'll be a closet conservative but he will trend to whoever is hot. Ah well, remember:

Dated Dean, Married Kerry, woke up with Bush.

That better not be us this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home